ack “type the text that you are looking for”
this will return the file location and name. Install ack if not installed. Raspbian does not include it you have to install it. sudo apt-get install ack
- Go to http://www.fitbit.com/scale/setup/start , click “Get started”
- Log in to your fitbit account, name your aria and type your initials.
- Remove battery for about 10 to 12 seconds, put it back on. Put cover quickly, do this until you see “SET UP ACTIVE” in the scale, click continue.
- Connect to Aria’s own wireless network, click continue.
- Select your 2.4 Ghz wireless network, enter password.
- Connect back to your network.
- Sucess, the scale should say something like “joining” then a check mark.
- Send me a greenshirt 🙂
Crack Windows 10 password using John the ripper in Kali
- cd to /Media/root/Windows/System32/config (path might be different)
- run “pwdump SYSTEM SAM > /root/Desktop/hashes.txt
- cd /Desktop/hashes.txt
- run “john -format=n2 -users=my_username123 hashes.txt
option -t is for type, -t all will recover all types.
foremost -t all -v -i /dev/sdb1 -o /root/Desktop/MyFolder1
recoverjpeg will recover jpeg files
ID your disk
make a new folder with any name and “cd” to it
done, the jpeg files will be recovered to your working directory.
Command line :
fsutil volume diskfree c: > my_free_space.txt
(change main_form to your form, change field_name to your box or field name)
DoCmd.Close AcQuery, “QueryName”