- Go to http://www.fitbit.com/scale/setup/start , click “Get started”
- Log in to your fitbit account, name your aria and type your initials.
- Remove battery for about 10 to 12 seconds, put it back on. Put cover quickly, do this until you see “SET UP ACTIVE” in the scale, click continue.
- Connect to Aria’s own wireless network, click continue.
- Select your 2.4 Ghz wireless network, enter password.
- Connect back to your network.
- Sucess, the scale should say something like “joining” then a check mark.
- Send me a greenshirt 🙂
Crack Windows 10 password using John the ripper in Kali
- cd to /Media/root/Windows/System32/config (path might be different)
- run “pwdump SYSTEM SAM > /root/Desktop/hashes.txt
- cd /Desktop/hashes.txt
- run “john -format=n2 -users=my_username123 hashes.txt
option -t is for type, -t all will recover all types.
foremost -t all -v -i /dev/sdb1 -o /root/Desktop/MyFolder1
recoverjpeg will recover jpeg files
ID your disk
make a new folder with any name and “cd” to it
done, the jpeg files will be recovered to your working directory.
Command line :
fsutil volume diskfree c: > my_free_space.txt
(change main_form to your form, change field_name to your box or field name)
DoCmd.Close AcQuery, “QueryName”
Assuming you can boot from a live-cd or usb… like Kali.
1. Back up sethc.exe (c:\windows\system32)
2. Copy cmd.exe to seth.exe
3. Boot into Windows
4. In login screen, press shift key 5 times to get “Administrator mode command prompt”
5. Type the following: (edit the obvious)
net user username123 password123
NOT TESTED YET.