Reset Fitbit Aria – new wifi network
- Go to http://www.fitbit.com/scale/setup/start , click “Get started”
- Log in to your fitbit account, name your aria and type your initials.
- Remove battery for about 10 to 12 seconds, put it back on. Put cover quickly, do this until you see “SET UP ACTIVE” in the scale, click continue.
- Connect to Aria’s own wireless network, click continue.
- Select your 2.4 Ghz wireless network, enter password.
- Connect back to your network.
- Sucess, the scale should say something like “joining” then a check mark.
- Send me a greenshirt 🙂